Opening for a Sales Director
Today nanotron's embedded location platform delivers location-awareness for safety and productivity solutions across industrial and consumer markets. The platform consists of chips, modules and software that enable precise real-time positioning and concurrent wireless communication. The ubiquitous proliferation of interoperable platforms is creating the location-aware Internet of Things.
Increase revenue and market share of nanotron through new design wins with existing and new customers world-wide whilst managing the lifecycle of nanotron’s current business for the already existing customer base. Work alongside a diverse, dynamic and rapidly growing team of different nationalities and backgrounds.
Lead business development efforts for nanotron in key markets world-wide. Responsible for design-in and post-sales activities. Working directly with key customers, nanotron sales partners and nanotron’s product marketing organization:
- Focus on selling existing products into identified key markets.
- Be part of a global network: Travel to customers and partners on a regular basis.
- Lead nanotron’s sales team consisting of direct and indirect resources.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team to implement a go-to-market strategy in line with revenue and design-win goals.
- Hire and train external sales resources complementing available direct resources.
- Constantly review business priorities for the team. Ensure resources are most efficiently used for highest return.
- Create, develop, enhance and maintain interpersonal relationships with Senior Executives of key accounts and leaders of all External Sales Partners.
- Facilitate resolutions of any issues and position nanotron as vendor of choice.
- Coordinate alignment between product roadmaps of key OEM-customers and nanotron. Provide up-to-date customer, competition and market feedback.
- Ensures accurate and timely business-level forecasting.
- At least 2 years of success as a Sales Leader in semiconductor markets. Experience in Wireless Sensor Networks and Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) highly appreciated.
- In-depth knowledge of the sales process directly with OEMs and indirectly through external sales partners.
- Well-organized, taking ownership and prioritizing work.
- Ability to take decisions with limited supervision, even when no obvious process is established.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate product and applications requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and influence organizations across hierarchies and cultures.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work within the charter of a well-defined Sales and Marketing Plan (SMP).
- BS/MS or PhD in Electronics, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in both English and German.
- Willingness and ability to frequently travel to customers and partners worldwide.
- PC literacy (i.e. Excel, Power Point, Web browsers etc.)
- Valid driver’s license.
The position is based in Berlin, Germany and open immediately. If you are interested please send your application including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.