Opening for a Senior Manager Business Operations
Today nanotron's embedded location platform delivers location-awareness for safety and productivity solutions across industrial and consumer markets. The platform consists of chips, modules and software that enable precise real-time positioning and concurrent wireless communication. The ubiquitous proliferation of interoperable platforms is creating the location-aware Internet of Things.
Supports timely and reliable execution of business commitments in business operations including customer service and sales operations. Drives operational effectiveness through continuous improvement of business processes and reporting. Facilitates and oversees introduction of best practices in all other parts of the company in cooperation with the respective department managers.
Management of the business operation including:
- Demand forecast and order fulfillment.
- Material planning and sourcing.
- Distribution sales through external sales partners.
Leads customer service team with responsibility for:
- Order entry and order acknowledgement.
- Order fulfillment including shipment and export control.
- Managing, hiring and training the related support team.
Leads the sourcing team with responsibility for:
- Forecasting of revenue, profitability and volumes by product and market in cooperation with product management and sales. Tracking of forecasts vs. the sales and marketing plan (SMP).
- Aligning sourcing with forecasted demand.
- Minimizing cost, increasing security of supply and minimizing inventory.
- Ideally 3 years’ experience and demonstrable success in Business Operations.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate customer’s products, applications and related system requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of business processes including sales operation and sourcing.
- Economic degree or MBA.
- Excellent PC literacy (i.e. Excel, Power Point, Web browsers etc.)
- Fluency in English and German.
- Valid driver’s license.
Interpersonal and Communication Skills:
- Effective communication in combination with strong problem solving skills.
- Proactive and independent work style.
- Ability to effectively work with and through others including: Customers and nanotron colleagues independent of their function or level in their respective organizations.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in an independent fashion.
- Enjoy working across multiple geographies and cultures.
The position is based in Berlin, Germany and open immediately. If you are interested please send your application including CV to email@example.com.