Opening for a Sales Operations Specialist
Today nanotron's embedded location platform delivers location-awareness for safety and productivity solutions across industrial and consumer markets. The platform consists of chips, modules and software that enable precise real-time positioning and concurrent wireless communication. Nanotron helps creating the location-aware Internet of Things. The company is growing and expands its team currently to support the growth.
The Sales Operations Specialist reports directly to the Director of Operations. He or she provides customer service to nanotron’s direct customers and channel partners, manages the supply of raw material and finished goods and contributes to the business planning process of the company.
- Order entry and order acknowledgement.
- Order fulfillment including shipment and export control.
Sourcing of raw material and finished goods:
- Material management in-line with order backlog.
- Scheduling orders with nanotron’s suppliers.
- Receipt of material.
- Consolidating the demand forecast from the sales team and channel partners.
- Material planning in-line with demand forecast.
- Ideally 3 years’ experience and demonstrable success in Sales Operations, Customer Service or similar functions.
- In-depth knowledge of business processes including sales operation and sourcing.
- Excellent PC literacy (i.e. Excel, Power Point, Web browsers etc.)
- Fluency in English and German.
- Valid driver’s license.
Interpersonal and Communication Skills:
- Effective communication in an international business environment.
- Proactive and independent work style.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in an independent fashion.
- Enjoy working across multiple geographies and cultures.
The position is based in Berlin, Germany and open immediately. If you are interested please send your application including CV to email@example.com.