Opening for a Field Sales Engineer
Today nanotron's embedded location platform delivers location-awareness for safety and productivity solutions across industrial and consumer markets. The platform consists of chips, modules and software that enable precise real-time positioning and concurrent wireless communication. This way nanotron helps creating the location-aware Internet of Things. The company is growing and expands its team.
The Field Sales Engineer (FSE) reports to the Head Sales of the company. He or she increases revenue and market share for nanotron through new design wins by closely working with the assigned direct customers. The FSE works alongside a diverse, dynamic and rapidly growing team of different nationalities and backgrounds.
Contribute to business development efforts for nanotron in key markets world-wide. Take responsibility for design-in and post-sales activities.
Serve key customers:
- Focus on selling existing products into key customers. Travel to customers regularly.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to implement the go-to-market strategy in line with revenue and design-win goals.
- Create, develop, enhance and maintain interpersonal relationships with Senior Executives of key accounts who influence relevant purchase decisions.
- Position nanotron as vendor of choice and facilitate resolutions of any issues or road-blocks.
- Coordinate alignment between the needs of OEM-customers and nanotron’s product roadmap: Provide up-to-date customer, competition and market feedback.
- Ensures accurate and timely business-level forecasting.
Opportunity to develop: Grow with nanotron!
- With its solutions for location-awareness nanotron serves different industrial verticals such as Mine Safety and Productivity for example.
- Specializing in one of these verticals to grow your career at nanotron: Build industry-specific in-depth application knowledge to accelerate your ability to win new business.
- At least 3 years of sales experience – ideally in semiconductors and modules for Wireless Sensor Networks and Real Time Location Systems (RTLS).
- In-depth knowledge of how to sell to large and medium-size OEMs. Ability to work and influence organizations across hierarchies and cultures.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate product and application requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work within the charter of a well-defined Sales and Marketing Plan (SMP).
- BS/MS or PhD in Electronics, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Willingness and ability to frequently travel to customers worldwide.
- PC literacy (i.e. Excel, Power Point, Web browsers etc.)
- Valid driver’s license.
The position is based in Berlin, Germany and open immediately. If you are interested please send your application including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.