Opening for a Sales Director
Nanotron Technologies GmbH is the wholly owned German subsidiary of Sensera Limited (ASX: SE1) – the leading designer and manufacturer of end-to-end sensor solutions and services for the rapidly-growing Internet of Things (IoT) market.
Based in Berlin – the fastest growing start up city in Europe, nanotron has a dynamic start-up feel offering a cooperative and inspiring work atmosphere. Expect engagement, team work, enthusiasm and ambition. In return nanotron is looking for a dedicated, focused and hard-working team player who is committed to overcoming challenges and creating success. Contribute to a rapidly growing team of individuals from different nationalities and backgrounds.
Nanotron’s embedded location platform delivers location-awareness for safety and productivity solutions across industrial and consumer markets. The platform consists of chips, modules and software that enable precise real-time positioning and concurrent wireless communication for the location-aware Internet of Things.
Increase revenue and market share of nanotron through new design wins with existing and new customers world-wide whilst managing the lifecycle of nanotron’s current business for the already existing customer base.
Lead business development efforts for nanotron in key markets world-wide. Responsible for design-in and post-sales activities. Working directly with key customers, nanotron sales partners and nanotron’s product marketing organization:
- Focus on selling existing products into identified key markets.
- Be part of a global network: Travel to customers and partners on a regular basis.
- Lead nanotron’s sales team consisting of direct and indirect resources.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team to implement a go-to-market strategy in line with revenue and design-win goals.
- Hire and train external sales resources complementing available direct resources.
- Constantly review business priorities for the team. Ensure resources are most efficiently used for highest return.
- Create, develop, enhance and maintain interpersonal relationships with Senior Executives of key accounts and leaders of all External Sales Partners.
- Facilitate resolutions of any issues and position nanotron as vendor of choice.
- Coordinate alignment between product roadmaps of key OEM-customers and nanotron. Provide up-to-date customer, competition and market feedback.
- Ensures accurate and timely business-level forecasting.
- At least 2 years of success as a Sales Leader in technology or semiconductor markets. Experience in Wireless Sensor Networks and Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) highly appreciated.
- In-depth knowledge of the sales process directly with OEMs and indirectly through external sales partners.
- Willingness and ability to frequently travel to customers and partners worldwide. Ability to visit underground mining sites.
- Well-organized, taking ownership and prioritizing work. Ability to take decisions with limited supervision, even when no obvious process is established.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate product and applications requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and influence organizations across hierarchies and cultures.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work within the charter of a well-defined Sales and Marketing Plan (SMP).
- BS/MS or PhD in Electronics, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in German will be a plus.
- PC literacy (i.e. Excel, Power Point, Web browsers etc.)
- Valid driver’s license.
The position is based in Berlin, Germany and open immediately. If you are interested please send your application including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.