Opening for a Digital Chip Designer
Sensera Ltd. (ASX:SE1) is an Internet of Things (IOT) solution provider that delivers Sensor based products transforming real-time data into meaningful information, action and value. The company designs and manufactures hardware and software across the vertical technology spectrum from unique structures as MicroElectroMechanical Systems (MEMS) and sensors, as well as wireless networked systems and software that when combined, drive an entire IOT platform solution.
Become part of nanotron’s high calibre chip design team. Contribute to the development of nanotron’s innovative next generations silicon products for the dynamic market of location-awareness and location data analytics. The Digital Chip Designer reports directly to the CTO of the company.
Create and implement the test strategy for nanotron’s products and services including:
- Development of digital logic blocks in VHDL.
- Digital Tooling backend flow RTL2DS.
- Mixed Signal IC Design verification by simulations, with FPGA-based prototypes and at chip-level.
- Documentation of designs in cooperation with your team members.
- Interfacing with nanotron’s software/firmware development engineers.
- Assistance in providing technical support to customers through nanotron’s field application engineers.
- Expert in semi- and full-custom IC design.
- Expert knowledge of digital backend flow.
- Good expertise in HDL design and verification using VHDL and SystemVerilog.
- Programming skills in C/C++, Python and Perl are required.
- Fluency in English.
- In-depth knowledge of wireless design components (MAC, PHY) would be a plus.
- Experience in working on chips with significant RF analogue content would be a plus.
The position is based in Berlin, Germany and open immediately. If you are interested please send your application including CV to email@example.com.