Opening for a Digital Chip Designer
Nanotron Technologies GmbH is the wholly owned German subsidiary of Sensera Limited (ASX: SE1) – the leading designer and manufacturer of end-to-end sensor solutions and services for the rapidly-growing Internet of Things (IoT) market.
Based in Berlin – the fastest growing start up city in Europe, nanotron has a dynamic start-up feel offering a cooperative and inspiring work atmosphere. Expect engagement, team work, enthusiasm and ambition. In return nanotron is looking for a dedicated, focused and hard-working team player who is committed to overcoming challenges and creating success. Contribute to a rapidly growing team of individuals from different nationalities and backgrounds.
Nanotron’s embedded location platform delivers location-awareness for safety and productivity solutions across industrial and consumer markets. The platform consists of chips, modules and software that enable precise real-time positioning and concurrent wireless communication for the location-aware Internet of Things.
Become part of nanotron’s high calibre chip design team. Contribute to the development of nanotron’s innovative next generations silicon products for the dynamic market of location-awareness and location data analytics. The Digital Chip Designer reports directly to the CTO of the company.
Create and implement the test strategy for nanotron’s products and services including:
- Development of digital logic blocks in VHDL.
- Digital Tooling backend flow RTL2DS.
- Mixed Signal IC Design verification by simulations, with FPGA-based prototypes and at chip-level.
- Documentation of designs in cooperation with your team members.
- Interfacing with nanotron’s software/firmware development engineers.
- Assistance in providing technical support to customers through nanotron’s field application engineers.
- Expert in semi- and full-custom IC design.
- Expert knowledge of digital backend flow.
- Good expertise in HDL design and verification using VHDL and SystemVerilog.
- Programming skills in C/C++, Python and Perl are required.
- Fluency in English.
- In-depth knowledge of wireless design components (MAC, PHY) would be a plus.
- Experience in working on chips with significant RF analogue content would be a plus.
The position is based in Berlin, Germany and open immediately. If you are interested please send your application including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.