Opening for a Senior Hardware Development Engineer
Nanotron Technologies GmbH is the wholly owned German subsidiary of Sensera Limited (ASX: SE1) – the leading designer and manufacturer of end-to-end sensor solutions and services for the rapidly-growing Internet of Things (IoT) market.
Based in Berlin – the fastest growing start up city in Europe, nanotron has a dynamic start-up feel offering a cooperative and inspiring work atmosphere. Expect engagement, team work, enthusiasm and ambition. In return nanotron is looking for a dedicated, focused and hard-working team player who is committed to overcoming challenges and creating success. Contribute to a rapidly growing team of individuals from different nationalities and backgrounds.
Nanotron’s embedded location platform delivers location-awareness for safety and productivity solutions across industrial and consumer markets. The platform consists of chips, modules and software that enable precise real-time positioning and concurrent wireless communication for the location-aware Internet of Things.
Develop state of the art mixed signal RF modules and devices for real time location applications. Optimize the performance of the location system components working at the 2.4 GHz ISM band and the ultra-wide band (UWB). Grow to become the lead-engineer in hardware development. The Senior Hardware Development Engineer reports directly to the Lead Product Development.
- Full RF hardware development cycle from prototype to volume production
- Participate in the definition of hardware requirements
- Test specification
- Systematic testing and verification
- Design documentation
- Hardware component selection
- Close cooperation with SW development
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechatronic/Telecommunication Engineering
- At least 5 years of proven practical experience
- Experience in RF/ Mixed signal layout
- Experience in mechanical design of electronic modules
- Experience in
- RF circuit design and PCB design
- μC circuit design
- schematic and PCB development
- EDA tools e.g. Altium Designer, Autodesk Eagle, Pulsonix
- simulation tools e.g. PSpice, LTSpice
- Self-motivated attitude
- Safe handling of laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers, signal generators
- Experience in wireless short range technologies,
- Basic programming skills (e.g. C, Python, C++ ),
- Good written and spoken English
The position is based in Berlin, Germany and open immediately. If you are interested please send your application including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.