Opening for Marketing and Business Development Manager for Mine Safety and Productivity
Sensera Ltd. (ASX:SE1) is an Internet of Things (IOT) solution provider that delivers Sensor based products transforming real-time data into meaningful information, action and value. The company designs and manufactures hardware and software across the vertical technology spectrum from unique structures as MicroElectroMechanical Systems (MEMS) and sensors, as well as wireless networked systems and software that when combined, drive an entire IOT platform solution.
You are marketing and selling nanotron’s portfolio of location-aware products and solutions to large mining organizations
helping them to improve safety and increase productivity of their operation. You are orchestrating partnerships if required to crea
te a whole solution that solves the business challenges that nanotron’s customers are facing. You visit all major Mining regi
ons world-wide on a regular basis to meet with key customers and prospects.
The Marketing and Business Development Manager for Mine Safety and Productivity reports directly to the Director of Sales of the company.
- Define, validate and refine nanotron’s go-to-market approach in regards to large mining operations and/or their system integrators.
- The go-to-market approach that you are proposing leverages a validated value proposition which is based on proven ROI calculations and real-life application show-cases.
- Pay particular attention to any missing aspects of a whole solution and orchestrate partnerships and/or eco systems to close any remaining gaps in nanotron’s solution offering.
- Create and maintain the required sales and marketing collateral.
- Maintain a firm view on market participants, opportunity size and competitors.
- Create, develop, enhance and maintain interpersonal relationships with Senior Executives of key accounts and leaders of all External Partners.
- Facilitate resolutions of any issues and position nanotron as vendor of choice.
- Provide guidance to the Sales and Field Application Engineering organizations helping them to win business and materialize on existing opportunities and projects.
- Develop a mining “roadmap” of products and services required to be successful meeting the needs of the market.
- At least 3 years of success marketing and selling communications and/or IT solutions to Mining System Integrators or directly to large Mining Organizations. Experience in Wireless Sensor Networks and Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) highly appreciated.
- In-depth knowledge of the sales process in the Mining industry.
- Willingness and ability to frequently travel to customers and partners worldwide. Ability to visit underground mining sites.
- Well-organized, taking ownership and prioritizing work. Ability to take decisions with limited supervision, even when no obvious process is established.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate product and applications requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and influence organizations across hierarchies and cultures.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work within the charter of a well-defined Sales and Marketing Plan (SMP).
- BS/MS or PhD in Electronics, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in German will be a plus.
- PC literacy (i.e. Excel, Power Point, Web browsers etc.)
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fluency in English.
The position is open immediately. If you are interested please send your application including CV to email@example.com.