Opening for Marketing and Business Development Manager for Mine Safety and Productivity
Nanotron Technologies GmbH is the wholly owned German subsidiary of Sensera Limited (ASX: SE1) – the leading designer and manufacturer of end-to-end sensor solutions and services for the rapidly-growing Internet of Things (IoT) market.
Based in Berlin – the fastest growing start up city in Europe, nanotron has a dynamic start-up feel offering a cooperative and inspiring work atmosphere. Expect engagement, team work, enthusiasm and ambition. In return nanotron is looking for a dedicated, focused and hard-working team player who is committed to overcoming challenges and creating success. Contribute to a rapidly growing team of individuals from different nationalities and backgrounds.
Nanotron’s embedded location platform delivers location-awareness for safety and productivity solutions across industrial and consumer markets. The platform consists of chips, modules and software that enable precise real-time positioning and concurrent wireless communication for the location-aware Internet of Things.
You are marketing and selling nanotron’s portfolio of location-aware products and solutions to large mining organizations
helping them to improve safety and increase productivity of their operation. You are orchestrating partnerships if required to crea
te a whole solution that solves the business challenges that nanotron’s customers are facing. You visit all major Mining regi
ons world-wide on a regular basis to meet with key customers and prospects.
The Marketing and Business Development Manager for Mine Safety and Productivity reports directly to the Director of Sales of the company.
- Define, validate and refine nanotron’s go-to-market approach in regards to large mining operations and/or their system integrators.
- The go-to-market approach that you are proposing leverages a validated value proposition which is based on proven ROI calculations and real-life application show-cases.
- Pay particular attention to any missing aspects of a whole solution and orchestrate partnerships and/or eco systems to close any remaining gaps in nanotron’s solution offering.
- Create and maintain the required sales and marketing collateral.
- Maintain a firm view on market participants, opportunity size and competitors.
- Create, develop, enhance and maintain interpersonal relationships with Senior Executives of key accounts and leaders of all External Partners.
- Facilitate resolutions of any issues and position nanotron as vendor of choice.
- Provide guidance to the Sales and Field Application Engineering organizations helping them to win business and materialize on existing opportunities and projects.
- Develop a mining “roadmap” of products and services required to be successful meeting the needs of the market.
- At least 3 years of success marketing and selling communications and/or IT solutions to Mining System Integrators or directly to large Mining Organizations. Experience in Wireless Sensor Networks and Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) highly appreciated.
- In-depth knowledge of the sales process in the Mining industry.
- Willingness and ability to frequently travel to customers and partners worldwide. Ability to visit underground mining sites.
- Well-organized, taking ownership and prioritizing work. Ability to take decisions with limited supervision, even when no obvious process is established.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate product and applications requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and influence organizations across hierarchies and cultures.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work within the charter of a well-defined Sales and Marketing Plan (SMP).
- BS/MS or PhD in Electronics, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in German will be a plus.
- PC literacy (i.e. Excel, Power Point, Web browsers etc.)
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fluency in English.
The position is based in Berlin, Germany and open immediately. If you are interested please send your application including CV to email@example.com.