Opening for a Software Developer Real Time Location Systems
Sensera Ltd. (ASX:SE1) is an Internet of Things (IOT) solution provider that delivers Sensor based products transforming real-time data into meaningful information, action and value. The company designs and manufactures hardware and software across the vertical technology spectrum from unique structures as MicroElectroMechanical Systems (MEMS) and sensors, as well as wireless networked systems and software that when combined, drive an entire IOT platform solution.
Implement and design software components for nanotron’s path-breaking Real Time Location System (RTLS). Your profound knowledge of distributed system design supports your contributions to a system design that meets real-time requirements in a scalable way. Using your thorough background with statistical methods for noise elimination in real time data you develop new techniques to improve the accuracy of the resulting location information. Naturally your code is inherently thread-safe and can easily be integrated in parallel applications. Your basic understanding of the IP protocol family helps you when you integrate your solutions in a distributed processing environment. You will report to nanotron’s Director of Software Development and consult with your software team mates and other engineers working on the RTLS.
- Develop and implement new filter algorithms to improve the observed quality of location results from the location engine
- Provide means to verify the impact of these components in a measurable way.
- Create tools to help analyzing data from complex scenarios to support the development of improved solutions.
- Participate in designing the software architecture for optimal integration of those filter algorithms
- Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Thorough knowledge of statistical methods for noise elimination
- Good understanding of network protocol stacks especially IP
- Very good C++ skills
- Very good understanding of object oriented programming
- Experience with parallel/multithreaded programming
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with an agile development process (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, …)
- Experience with python
- Experience with nginx and postgresql based software stack (LEPP)
- Experience with git or some other distributed VCS
The position is based in Berlin, Germany and open immediately. If you are interested please send your application including CV to email@example.com.