Opening for a Opening for a Wireless System Architect
Nanotron Technologies GmbH is the wholly owned German subsidiary of Sensera Limited (ASX: SE1) – the leading designer and manufacturer of end-to-end sensor solutions and services for the rapidly-growing Internet of Things (IoT) market.
Based in Berlin – the fastest growing start up city in Europe, nanotron has a dynamic start-up feel offering a cooperative and inspiring work atmosphere. Expect engagement, team work, enthusiasm and ambition. In return nanotron is looking for a dedicated, focused and hard-working team player who is committed to overcoming challenges and creating success. Contribute to a rapidly growing team of individuals from different nationalities and backgrounds.
Nanotron’s embedded location platform delivers location-awareness for safety and productivity solutions across industrial and consumer markets. The platform consists of chips, modules and software that enable precise real-time positioning and concurrent wireless communication for the location-aware Internet of Things.
Become part of nanotron’s R&D team. Contribute to the development of nanotron’s innovative next generation products for the dynamic market of location-awareness and location data analytics. The Wireless System Architect reports directly to the CTO of the company.
- Concept design for locating people and assets in real-time.
- Specify, perform and analyze measurement campaigns and field trials.
- Assess and verify system performance in simulation and in real-world environments.
- Evaluate existing and evolving technologies.
- Develop product-mature algorithms and solutions.
- Support the extension of nanotron’s IP portfolio.
- Diplom, Master or PHD degree in electrical engineering or Physics.
- Good Matlab skills.
- Experience with designing wireless location-based products or services.
- Knowledge of communication principles and concepts.
- Good understanding of Software and Hardware product development processes.
- Ability to grasp publications (proceedings, patents, etc.).
- Ability and willingness to create high quality documents for presentations, patents, proceedings that could be published.
- Motivation and creativity and to search and find new solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Experience with wireless communication networks.
- Experience with an agile development process.
- Experience with python.
The position is based in Berlin, Germany and open immediately. If you are interested please send your application including CV to email@example.com.