Product Marketing Software. Berlin.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the marketing of nanotron’s Edge Analytics portfolio of Sensor and Location Data Analytics software products. This will include the marketing strategy for these products. The successful candidate identifies target markets and key market players.
Nanotron’s Edge Analytics software products deliver precise position data augmented by context information. The successful applicant will report into the senior marketing manager.
- Executing and refining the product marketing strategy for software related products.
- Owning the product road map for Edge Analytics.
- Creating market requirement documents via primary market research and in-depth customer knowledge based on regular face to face exchange with key market participants.
- Providing detailed competition research, including competitor product analysis
- Mapping the entire ecosystem around target market, engaging with identified partners for success
- Developing and communicating compelling value propositions
- Working closely with the sales team on key account management for strategic customers.
- At least 3 years in marketing of software for data analytics.
- Demonstrably strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Managing marketing stakeholders across multiple disciplines.
- Experience with a variety of marketing tools.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Ability to travel.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
The position is based at nanotron’s HQ in Berlin – the fastest growing start up city in Europe. The position is open immediately. If you are interested, please send your application including resume to email@example.com
Nanotron Technologies GmbH is a leading provider of location-awareness solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its products include RF transceiver chips, smart RF modules and analytics software. Nanotron’s solutions deliver precise position data augmented by sensor data and context information in real-time, achieving improved safety and increased productivity for its customers.
Nanotron has a dynamic start-up feel offering a cooperative and inspiring work atmosphere. Expect engagement, team work, enthusiasm and ambition. In return nanotron is looking for a dedicated, focused and hard-working team player who is committed to overcoming challenges and creating success. Contribute to a rapidly growing team of individuals from different nationalities and backgrounds.