RF Electronics Engineer. Berlin.
The RF Electronics Engineer will develop state of the art RF components, circuits, modules and devices for real time location applications. Optimize the performance of the location system components working at the 2.4 GHz ISM band and the ultra-wide band 3.1-10.6 GHz (UWB).
- Full RF hardware development cycle from prototype to volume production
- Participate in the definition of hardware requirements
- Test specification
- Systematic testing and verification
- Design documentation
- Hardware component selection
- Close cooperation with SW development
- RF PCB Design
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechatronic/Telecommunication Engineering
- At least 5 years of proven practical experience
- Experience in RF/ PCB layout
- Experience in:
- RF circuit design and PCB design
- μC circuit design
- schematic and PCB development
- EDA tools e.g. Altium Designer, Autodesk Eagle, Pulsonix
- simulation tools e.g. PSpice, LTSpice
- Safe handling of laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers, signal generators
- Experience in wireless short range technologies,
- Basic programming skills (e.g. C, Python, C++ ),
- Good written and spoken English
The position is based at nanotron’s HQ in Berlin – the fastest growing start up city in Europe. The position is open immediately. If you are interested, please send your application including resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nanotron Technologies GmbH is a leading provider of location-awareness solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). Its products include RF transceiver chips, smart RF modules and analytics software. Nanotron’s solutions deliver precise position data augmented by sensor data and context information in real-time, achieving improved safety and increased productivity for its customers.
Nanotron has a dynamic start-up feel offering a cooperative and inspiring work atmosphere. Expect engagement, team work, enthusiasm and ambition. In return nanotron is looking for a dedicated, focused and hard-working team player who is committed to overcoming challenges and creating success. Contribute to a rapidly growing team of individuals from different nationalities and backgrounds.